EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Personally if all that can be done is done until notifications...

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Personally if all that can be done is done until notifications are exchanged from various parties what would you have him do? Sit at home and write personal letters of assurance to shareholders! I for one would like him to be doing something and if promoting the company is one of these things to encourage more investment in the company then so be it. This constant flip flopping from long term holders is doing my head in. We all have a lot at stake here and just on the cusp of a re rate we hear all this negativity. Whilst I empathise with peoples frustration what do you logically think will change by this tact? I assure you that the top 20 decides whats happening here and no blustering on our part will change this fact.
    Whilst I too would like to see potential changed to tangible alas this is not so immediate at this end of the market based on my experience hence high risk speculative.
    Nobody knows except AS what stage the negotiations are at so I think he has enough brains to know when to be away presenting and when not to. I note that when called upon a few weeks ago he dropped investor meetings to fly back to Tanzania on more pressing matters. Maybe he should have just pitched a tent on the steps of the mining commission instead or maybe he thought with today’s technology a phone or computer might just suffice unless face to face was called for as was the case in this matter. Cmon guys let’s pull together rather than look at any small irritation as an excuse to lambaste the company and management. It is not self serving at all as it only hurts the SP.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.