ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    This is certainly the view of the herd at the moment, but I have seen too many big boys capitulate a stock due to market uncertainty. In this case, it is the interest rate / inflationary cycle, and the outstanding court cases that is driving the negative sentiment to where it is now for Nuix.

The current price is approaching ‘silly’. This is a fantastic product that is still providing a vast and diverse amount of loyal customers the superior service they need, and with the consumption model pivot playing out - revenue has dropped. But at the current revenue and quality of product, this company deserves a price, particularly in a world of compounding diverse and complicated data YoY growth. This is a trend that I believe industry and the markets will need to manage in coming years, which is why I believe this Nuix story is either a performance rebound story - or a takeover story.

I don’t even think Macquarie can survive the public relations tarnish of taking offer the company now at a garage sale. But they will sell - and I believe do everything to maximise the return…..and so they should for their Macquarie shareholders and their remaining stake.

Either way - there is a better price for Nuix to where it sits now, Just my view - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.