NXL 0.17% $3.01 nuix limited

This is certainly the view of the herd at the moment, but I have...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    This is certainly the view of the herd at the moment, but I have seen too many big boys capitulate a stock due to market uncertainty. In this case, it is the interest rate / inflationary cycle, and the outstanding court cases that is driving the negative sentiment to where it is now for Nuix.

The current price is approaching ‘silly’. This is a fantastic product that is still providing a vast and diverse amount of loyal customers the superior service they need, and with the consumption model pivot playing out - revenue has dropped. But at the current revenue and quality of product, this company deserves a price, particularly in a world of compounding diverse and complicated data YoY growth. This is a trend that I believe industry and the markets will need to manage in coming years, which is why I believe this Nuix story is either a performance rebound story - or a takeover story.

I don’t even think Macquarie can survive the public relations tarnish of taking offer the company now at a garage sale. But they will sell - and I believe do everything to maximise the return…..and so they should for their Macquarie shareholders and their remaining stake.

Either way - there is a better price for Nuix to where it sits now, Just my view - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.01
Change
0.005(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $993.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.08 $2.98 $1.456M 483.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 163 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 30909 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.