NXL 0.70% $2.88 nuix limited

TJThis has to all play out. The growth story hasn’t produced...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    TJ

This has to all play out. The growth story hasn’t produced results in-line with the assumptions that many plaudits (AFR included) interpreted from the IPO, but I don’t believe that is a result of misleading information in the prospectus, nor the criminal or illegal activity by Macquarie and the auditors. All risks were fully advised. Historical performance is no indicator of future returns - investment basics there.

The class actions, in my view, capitalised on the Doyle saga and their layered sale of the shares near the highs, as well as the growth story becoming unravelled by a number of market issues - including consumption modelling. Both of these issues I am not particularly worried about. One is an issue already largely covered by the ASIC review, and the other is potentially the result of unfortunate criminal activity by an executive and his family that should not effect the future of the company - nor negatively impact the fantastic product. Since these issues, increased governance measures and Board appointments have been made etc.

Now was each share worth $5 or $10?…..I would say a lot of optimism was built into those projections. But is each share worth $1……?

Regarding the ATO issues - I don’t see the relevance of this to Nuix shareholders - just more smoke where there is fire for the storytellers and people with their own agendas. Your list of current Nuix customers is well understood and why I remain invested.

Well I guess this is why we invest. Is there a potential good opportunity here? Or is this a risky hot-potato? Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

The ex-CEO claim is of course the rock in everyone’s shoe that is invested from somewhere higher than the current share price. Sure - this is an issue I am hoping for some clarity. Any claim he may have will be subject to a number of issues and any payout will also likely be subject to the average value of the share price over a defined period. I have always considered this with the considerable price drops. Each drop may be reducing any future compensation amount to him.

Nuix has a solid cash position and are spending for future growth, with a simplified and solid strategy by the new CEO in play. This is why I am less concerned with the current share price, and its potential downward manipulation - an more interested in the future direction of the current leadership team. At current prices - I am a buy - but obviously this is for investors with a high risk tolerance. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $931.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.84 $2.94 $2.84 $833.6K 287.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11084 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 12882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.