SVL 3.23% 16.0¢ silver mines limited

Ann: Conference Presentation Zurich, page-7

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    thunder.
    Love your analytical ways.

General
    Excerpts from a variety of googles gathered in 20 minutes:

Silver is a much rarer metal than people actually realize. As a human race, we're consuming
    more silver today than we ever have. Above ground supplies are dropping substantially.

Some-days we trade a billion ozs per day yet the world mines less than that per year.
    As a result of the recent high prices to mine silver and low prices on market, many mines
    have closed and very few have started up. Some mines it costs more to mine the silver
    than what they sell for.

Because of silvers unique properties, every day, more patents using silver are applied
    for than all the other metals combined.
    Just in the area of medicine and electrical applications alone, we are not going to be
    able to produce enough silver to keep up with demand in the future unless more silver
    mines are opened.

It will be a very interesting field in the next year or so when the metal does get so tight that the big
    producers of electronics and other products just simply can't get their metal. Then, they're going to
    panic, then they're just going to pay whatever they can pay just to get it.

It's always hard to pick good companies in any sector. It all comes down to risk tolerance.
    I personally gauge this is the time to be buying these metals, but a good mining stock will go up
    2-3 times faster than the metal itself.

Being a stacker, just to make sure, I have both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $241.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $409.0K 2.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 206187 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 941680 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.