ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Nursery, earlier in the thread you cross referenced as a sole comment AUZ Minerals. This highlights your scant attention to detail and probable misunderstanding of my supportive comments; and you still you fail to take a hint by independent comment that you are on the wrong tram this time. Did you forget what you had written?

You said,

“"The Energy Metal You Have Never Heard Of: Demand Set to Increase by 800%"

According to AUZ promotional material it is Cobalt, along with nickel, that will be the wonder metal of the near future.”

Here's the link to their presentations. https://australianmines.com.au/investors/

Firstly, in two presentations AUZ refer to Scandium being set to increase by 800%.

Secondly, in their earlier presentation, AUZ say cobalt demand is set to increase by 20% due to EV.

Thirdly, AUZ has highlighted the cathode use of cobalt in batteries. This is valuable information for some and you rightly drew people’s attention to the site in the context of cobalt discussion. In hindsight, I don’t think you made the connection with lithium as I understood it and duly commented on. Their critical battery minerals diagrams also demonstrate manganese and nickel are substitutes. All of these minerals can be used in a battery based on lithium. All of their diagrams had Li which is the symbol for lithium in the periodic table. It is in this context I made comment on cobalt being complimentary to lithium and was actually supporting the discussion. It’s a sure bet if lithium prices rise due to EV use, then so will demand for cobalt in its performance as a complimentary good. So I don’t know where you got the idea my comments meant I was looking at CZN as a lithium stock and suggested I do my research. I was a prior holder of CZN and did my DD a long while ago.

Finally, we agree that CZN has great resources in cobalt, nickel and gold but in the context of the share price rise of CZN, surely it is the Chinese backing that is giving us a future. I am pretty sure they want the cobalt as a complimentary good for lithium in battery manufacture. Let's enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.