ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2298
    It's ok Noob0, the MC is only going silly, because the business is growing the the potential is massive. So the market has to somehow price it accordingly.

I bought a Investment property in 2004 for $240,000 because that is where the market was pricing the house. I sold the house in 2018 for $780,000 because that is where the market was pricing it. Currently it's valued online at $730,000 because that is where the market values it. Somebody is only going to pay what they are willing to. If I try to sell my shares right now at 20c, nobody is going to buy them. but if I sell them for 10c they'll go in a second. that is how the market works, whether it's real estate, comic books, artwork, cars or shares. The buyer will only buy when they are happy to do so. Don't worry what the MC is or isn't because in the end, the MC of this company will be over 2 billion dollars. Not yet, but in time, we're just climbing the mountain, bit by bit. Sometimes we come to a part of the mountain that we can't climb, so we have to go back down to get around the obstacle. LT investors are waiting till we reach the peak, you can join that climb anytime you like, it's up to you. Many here are going on the climb to the peak, I don't care what you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $49.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $12.08K 402.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 305189 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.