MIN 13.9% $49.14 mineral resources limited

Ann: Confirmation of Chinese anti-trust clearance, page-32

1. 6,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2630
    Yes mate, I am excited cause it was one of the rare days I got a jump on the big money and bought big at low of the day using mini-longs in both my investment portfolio and my trading account.

I usually spend an hour or two analyzing implications of the announcement, watching SP reaction etc when I know I should have just bought since I have studied the company for the best part of a year. After a year, you should know what the levers are for the SP. So nice to back myself today and come up with a very decent win instead of buying after the big money and chasing the stock which can often result in a lower risk/reward profile.

Added about 40% to my holding today as I really do think this was the main thing holding the stock back. Shorters have already been running scared of the FY report over the last 2 weeks and this is the last bit of potential negative news they had up their sleeves, though they made a good go last week with that manufactured article. I hope you have made some good paper profits today on this.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1658/1658068-3ff274f71746bc103dfa14c4c8c476f8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.