AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Confirmation of Confidential Filing Registration Statement, page-83

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Not telling you what to do, just saying the big boys know the technicals as much as we do if not more, they might also look to exploit them and hope that enough holders 'believe' in TA to turn it into a self fulfilling prophecy and that we hope to ride on the coat tails of the market makers thus playing into their hands. I'm not skilled or brave enough to trade it and am comfortable that next year will see far, far higher prices such that I don't want to get sucked into a trading game that could easily burn me. The current seller appears to be playing the market masterfully and drawing out maximum volume to sell into. Until a large new buyer(s) emerges this will continue to play out. If this current market pattern is being created by a few large players then it could rapidly reverse when they finish selling/decide they have enough volume. I'm asking myself at what point do I buy more, rather than sell, but that might speak more of my timeframe, risk appetite and style than any essential truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.321K 144.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700627 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 894264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.