AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Confirmation of Confidential Filing Registration Statement, page-9

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    All that has happened here is that NC told us something and some didn't believe it, and/or or a certain troll used it as one of many strategies to sow **. Nothing to celebrate as such, as a number of messages sent to Nick clearly upset him as they conveyed the message that some of us don't trust him.

I can't stop watching the daily gyrations of this wonderful stock, and am still in awe of the bunch of reprobates who have chosen to invest in it and share their knowledge on the AJX threads. But I do wish we would impose a discipline on ourselves as investors:

If we have a query, how about ONE person sends it to him rather than many.
    And after it's been discussed on the threads and we know it's a legitimate question that hasn't already been answered.
    And make sure it isn't in emotional language or indicates a crisis.
    And it always thanks him for his work and lets him know we value him.

I may not be an expert on stocks, but I do have some experience at performance at the highest levels on the international stage. NC is a big match player, and will make the most money for us if he always feels we're behind him 100% and not nitpicking while he's playing the game. Not talking about being fangirls, just talking about being rock solid and contacting him when we've got something important to say or a legitimate concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.