LSR 0.00% 0.2¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: Confirmation of Exceptional Gold Grades at Contessa, page-45

1. 4,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    The difference here is that, if you look at the cross section, you should focus as much on the low-grade as the high grade. There is a substantial amount of 0.1 to 0.5g/t mineralisation at Contessa both in the saprolite and in the fresh rock; this is a large 'mineral system' footprint.

Secondly, this is not the first hole to hit high grade gold (by which I mean, +5g/t in any one metre) and was following up several +3g/t intersections in previous drilling.

Thirdly, this is a typical greenstone and porphyry model in an Archaean greenstone belt, within cooee of a +15M Oz mining camp. At Camel Hills it was high grade amphibolite grade metamorphics of a Proterozoic age with single 1m intercepts going 4 figures, which were not repreated by follow-up drilling (and were never likely to be).

LSR has already drilled this area several times, getting interesting hits, and has repeated them here, and the single metre splits show that this is not just one random nugget but a zone of finely distributed gold - in a moderately west-dipping shear like at Plutonic.

Plus, I bought before the last 2 drill results came in, so I'm not really invested in the P&D, having got set in the 1c area. I hold because this is looking like a significant mineral system, and the company is getting good results. Hopefully the AC drilling shows this corridor remains open along strike and keeps the same endowment.

Finally, yes, LSR screwed the pooch at Camel Hills with its infill. It was poorly executed and never likely to return a good result for them, and I said so against the flow of comments here. Prepared to do so again if they plan a 1.4km deep mohole ARV style...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.035M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 92293790 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17083622 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.