EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Spot on Scott. It all sounds too good to be true sometimes. But...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213

Spot on Scott. It all sounds too good to be true sometimes. But we know Kevin and Tony and the team have been putting in the hard yards over the last few years. They have always been conservative and have taken a no nonsense approach so I quietly like to think they are the same here as well.

I don't expect much out of the June quarterly as no doubt there will have been a lot of down time getting all the new kit online and preparing for open cut and no opencut mining occurred yet. The Sept quarter I hope will show a few signs of things to come, hopefully we will see a solid jump in income, but again its all ramp up and ironing out the kinks of open cut mining and processing the new ore along with interruptions to up time due to such things as swapping out and commissioning the third x-ray sorter and revamping the first sorter and installation. The Dec quarter hopefully will be the one where we get a major rerating and all holders, especially the ancient holders are rewarded for their patience, foresight and risk taking. The real fun starts in a year or so when EQR has some money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.