ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    See the issue is that many of you are to scared to be judged for asking the tough questions that need to be asked. Your to worried you might lose friends, or lose popularity over asking these questions.

I'm not here for friendship, I'm here for money and I expect total transparency in the delay with our water permit. Why the mobilisation of the rig with no permit ?

I couldn't care less if every single one of you blocked me but management must be held accountable for answering these questions. The problem is we have too many sheep on this forum who are too scared to ask the tough questions.

Many of you have your head in the sand and I worried and scared you might be judged and ridiculed. that is okay because I speak on behalf of the weak that have trouble asking the above questions. Remember we're not here for friendship we are here for money.

Now again I ask where is the water permit and why have we mobilised the rig. what are we not being told and remember the elections are due in under a week I believe peru.

Cheers
    Kiwi
    Last edited by Kiwiboy00: 31/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3844875 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1277593 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.