CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Ann: Confirmation of Legal Titles , page-24

1. 9,445 Posts.
    On 26 March 2008 CVI wrote the following:

Fortitude Minerals is currently seeking to extend and renew the licences in which it has interests to include not only further exploration but also mining. This is being undertaken with the agreement of the Minister of Geology and mines.The new concessions will be signed by the Minister and endorsed by the council of ministers.

Fortitude Minerals operations are also being registered under the Angolan ANIP process to ensure that all expenditure on the minerals areas is fully credited against its licence commitments.
    ……………………………………………
    So I ask again, what does good standing mean?

Does it mean we now have exploration and mining approval on all concessions?

Does it mean we have mining approval only on some concessions?

What is the status for those concessions not re-invigorated in March 2009, but remain with exploration status or have attempts to upgrade them but been refused ? In this case is the good standing short lived? What did the council of Ministers say about these?

Does it mean that our concessions have “good standing” in ANIP’s eyes as well?

The other interesting point is the above mentioned CVI comment that states “The new concessions will be signed by the Minister and endorsed by the council of ministers.” From my understanding, when something is signed and endorsed by the council of Ministers it gets placed in the Angolan Gazette.
    Can MS point us to any Gazette that confirms the council of Minister’s approvals? I’d like to see that.

Once again the release was deliberately vague and left to interpretation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.