LNK 0.00% $2.09 link administration holdings limited

Most definitely not. Whilst I welcome prudent criticism at every...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Most definitely not. Whilst I welcome prudent criticism at every turn... these types are a dime a dozen on HC for the last two decades. Usually two types... one having been badly burnt that simply cannot let go and move on... the other usually holding from much higher levels that would rather moan than actually do something about it.

All the whilst many of us have entered opportunistically sans WuFlu crash, have traded the Blind Freddy TO plays on top of their holdings and are sitting pretty 1 year down the track CGT benefits wise.

''AT CONCLUSION OF IPO, LINK WILL HOLD 42.8% OF EQUITY IN PEXA AND WILL RECEIVE ABOUT $180 MILLION OF NET CASH PROCEEDS''

Well blow me down, that's pretty much exactly what LNK holders (Not sole PEXA bulls) wanted, outside of the disappointment of not receiving in-species distribution or pro-rata opportunity to purchase more (and arguably a dividend boost) . That is maintaining their exposure to the cash cow , whilst paying down some of their debt and positioning themselves for any alluded acquisitions. Vivek Bhatia is doing exactly what he's stated he wanted to do since his appointment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.