X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

It does appear as though the convening shareholders made an...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    It does appear as though the convening shareholders made an administrative error in the notice due to holdings being registered under multiple subsidiaries/custodians. This should be an inexpensive and potentially understandable error that will be easily fixed.

With regards to the competence of directors/proposed directors, it is important that our management have the right expertise. However, given that this company is trading near cash and bullion levels, substantial value could be immediately realised by announcing a large special dividend/capital return of around 25-30 cents per share (which is around half of the 116 million approx cash and bullion) rather than drip feeding holders 5c dividends over multiple years. This would leave the company with plenty of funds with regards to mine development, exploration and the current legal dispute assuming it is immaterial as announced by the company.

In my opinion, the market is significantly discounting the cash and bullion at X64, as well as discounting potential future cash flows from the Co-O mine, due to a concern that the money could potentially be wasted. A Large dividend would go a long way to alleviating those concerns as shareholders would not only receive a decent payout now, but market sentiment regarding the use of future cash flows may also improve.

Given the poor investment returns over the last decade or so, at this point in time I dont trust any of the directors/proposed directors to make a large aquisition with our cash and bullion. Management should instead focus on ensuring positive cash flows from the Co-O mine and making a significant discovery from the current tenements which woud earn back the trust of shareholders.

Just in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.