SHP 0.00% 1.3¢ south harz potash ltd

Ann: Confirmatory Results from Ohmgebirge, page-51

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    @sumwunrandom
    In addition to what other posters have said, especially @Copperaccount's excellent post, this is still the speculative end of the market and SHP has a relatively low MC. Whilst we do have some institutional investment ie the likes of Merchant, I do not think SHP will not attract significant mainstream/institutional investment until it derisks further eg the scoping study. The big funds will not assume the level of risk that exists at this stage and some will not invest until certain MC thresholds are reached.

Re-rates will occur as the data and value proposition is confirmed. Additionally, I think we will see re-rates as funding is sourced. This may be down the track, but as a comparison (not a cross promote but I do hold), look at RLT. It is a very low SOI stock and bounces around like a yo-yo, so not a perfect comparison, but with SA energy fund contributions $100m and impending potential investment from Ivanhoe mines of $250m, a floor is starting to appear under the share price. During yesterday's carnage it barely moved. This is what we will hopefully see with cornerstone investors and ideally government investment.

This is the time to buy and just hold patiently in my opinion. I like reading this when if I ever start getting doubts, posted it many times;

https://microcapclub.com/2014/08/the-conviction-to-hold/

Cheers
    kk
    Last edited by kansaskiwi: 05/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1 80

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42667 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1300049 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.