DEG 0.85% $1.18 de grey mining limited

Probably the most ignorant rant I've heard in a while. F me.......

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Probably the most ignorant rant I've heard in a while. F me....

ARV have the plant all but done! Fact! Have you seen the pretty blue & orange? Of course you have! So, what 'further' costs do you attribute to plant refurb that makes it even remotely comparable to DEG having to build or buy/rent a plant in the future, or are you rehashing old crap info just to hate a little more on ARV? Don't get me wrong, I'm in deep red with both but not resorting to cynicism just because I have a gripe with one or the other. It was the broker dogs & high-flyers that sensationalised the whole deal WAY out of proportion OS as if they'd found the Holy Grail.

Why can't all Pilbara siblings @ the very least, refrain from hating on the other? To what purpose/end? I realise some still worship the PhD kid even though he withholds any & just about all info as he's told to do! Fact! Why else would he promise & not deliver? He's a liar? I think not but the only alternate view is that he is withholding! Yes, there's been a haunting relationship with 2 heads in particular & DEG are akin to the rare child that behaves yet, management have f'd up in the past& this probably reflects on the sp wouldn't you say?

Taking off the rose-coloured glasses & void of bigotry & arrogance that serves no purpose I sincerely hope all Pilbara beauties get to be @ prom night & go home with their pretty prize. Meanwhile, NVO & PAC are gobbling up any quality gold paydirt they see fit to. At least (for now) both ARV & DEG are Aussies & we need to unite to keep the greedy Canook hands off our silky skirts for now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.010(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $2.828B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.17 $7.391M 6.261M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 31778 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 376617 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.