DEG 2.02% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Thanks for the straightforward answers - I had another read at...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Thanks for the straightforward answers - I had another read at the March report. Other figures I was looking at were plan views and W-E sections, which showed conglomerate around the hill - I'm just seeking proof of the assumptions that conglomerate is under the scree on that side and that it is all Mallina and not something else - that conglomerate is only in that hill and does not run further to the east.

I'm confused about the difference strategy for Jarret/Steel vs Loudens. With the budget and money they have, I wondered why not just drill and determine the layers and true width & dip - I suppose dips weren't presented in the Jarret and Steel results either, although 1 looks to be around 30 degrees (>15-20 estimated) based on the drill intercepting true width @ -60. I understand that the source for the gold that has been scraped on the west has not been confirmed and the trenching will do that.

I'm probably being impatient with wanting to know which layers do or do not exist because none of the initial diagrams tell the truth so far - initial assumptions that came with the Jarret/Steel Well were amended following drilling (descriptions/ widths/ dip) and the knowledge of these areas has advanced a lot more than those initial diagrams - enough for DGO to buy in @20c. It all looks more like iron ore these days - a lot of it around some places, but not all economic.

Hoping for some definitive info on Louden's this side of xmas, although a few paint dots in trenches on the 4th would be pretty good as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.025(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.21 $4.502M 3.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32320 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 19426 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.