DEG 4.11% $1.14 de grey mining limited

I saw this post earlier today and i thought i'd follow this one...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I saw this post earlier today and i thought i'd follow this one up for you Timmo because believe me from what i heard that place was typical of a scene out of Mad Max out there when things were going down from what i was told, vehicles everywhere, boulders being pulled out of creeks etc but i contacted a guy i know that has spent a bit of time out there and this is what he reported back.................

"Yeah the 1.2 kg of nuggets was from rehab works over a heap of holes and piles. The ground at 47km is pretty funny and quite noisy in spots, its funny how little depth you get there in some areas, even on decent sized nuggets. Me and a mate dug a spot there a bit before xmas, picked a random spot between holes and other digs and pulled an ounce in a couple of hours including a 1/2 ounzc bit. I couldnt believe we didnt get a whisper from the surface with our Z's as it all wasnt that deep, heard the same thing about the creek out the back which i actually walked over real early and didnt get a single signal, went back 6 months later and 200m section dug clean to bedrock with stories of 30 ounce bits coming out and again people saying they werent getting signals untill they were right on top of the nuggets"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.045(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.13 $4.272M 3.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9142 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 11394 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.