DEG 0.61% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Ann: Conglomerate Gold - Heritage survey commenced, page-96

1. 4,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6374
    High @oilskin,
    I like your post and agree that all the theories raise questions.
    More questions than answers at times.
    The gold deposition timing of 3.1 - 2.7M years ago may be undeniable but the difference between the wit and the Pilbara suggests to me that we are looking at some large dissimilarities.
    The first being the absence of that carbon leader that was chased so deep in the wits with 1200 g/t plus.
    The size of the nuggets?  Would rather not get bogged in that discussion.
    Deg however, seem to agree with you that this has a source below from the discussion I had with Andy.
    I also think they will find that this extends further to the East. The comical part is that the majors, that may want in, like RIO BHP and FGM could have huge piles of dump material that is full of gold and sitting right under their nose.
    Can't be detected because of all the Iron content. One wouldn't be able to see their faces because of the egg covering them. I am just s simple man so I like to keep it simple. Does it have the goods? Is it easy to get, shallow, good recoveries? etc. I am no scientist so I will let them have all the theories they want while I concentrate on the riches. Haha.

Getting to @JandJ, I like the story in the Pilbara but I wanted a couple of boxes ticked first.
    The usual ones of not to many Soi, smaller mc, good management that are approachable and listen with good track records.
    I also wanted a company focused on gold and not distracted with anything else.
    I like the battery story but coming up, I want the gold story.
    I held Pio and searched Google Earth regularly. I love those mountainous Kangan holding they have and posted on them ( Kangan Hills ) a few months ago on that thread. I have since sold because management seem to have less concern with the massive gold possibility and are focused on battery material. Good for those that hunt it for investment.
    Arv? love it. Radio hill plant that will be up and running very shortly is probably the biggest tick.
    It has multiple targets and not just gold. The one thing that stops me is DL. Can't elaborate or no doubt this will be moderated. Shamer has had a few mod holidays for this very reason. @Neoarchean put a very revealing report of DL and I notice that there are no claims of slander going on.
    If they have a management change, I would very much like to hold that but if the story proves, they will probably be gobbled.
    I wanted a company with a compelling story without a conglomerate factor so that if this doesn't have the goods, I will be invested in a company I think has good value without it.
    Deg? that structural target of 150 klm long, ( flight of the crow ) and closer to 200 klm long is the only one that made sense to me at the time. There are many more reasons as you can see from my previous posts.
    I still like kai, Pio and Arv but I have limited my exposure to only deg for conglomerate or gold in conglomerate as @Johnathonc says.
    There are other good stories I like, exu, cai, ear, but all have different mo's.
    As for what I am invested in? I am not going to give details. I have broken all the rules atm and would not like to influence anyone on my irresponsible manner, ( which is temporary ).
    I will say that I have an unbalanced portfolio and very heavy weighted with deg.
    I don't like following the rules of any of the financial advisers I have ever met. I have proved them wrong to many times and made more money doing the opposite at the times they were trying to give me advice.
    It could prove that the most unlikely of the companies currently in the Pilbara be the stand out in terms of bag sp growth but I will stick with what I am comfortable with.

I have been in business for 41 years. I find it ironic that when a company is lead by a management with a particular flavour, being with high morals or unscrupulous behaviour, that very behaviour is passed on down the chain. I look at deg right down to this thread and then look at arv. Visit the thread and see if it represents a happy cooperative place to be. Trivial or ironic?
    The next few weeks will prove some serious facts and then we will have machinery on the ground in some very serious targets. End of May could bring a much higher sp than today.
    Always have your risk strategies in place so you are comfortable and stick to your own rules.
    Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.008(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.971B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.25 $1.23 $3.865M 3.117M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 232902 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 178605 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.