DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Hi JandJ: You pose timely and required questions everyone s/b...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi JandJ:
    You pose timely and required questions everyone s/b applying to their own Pilbara situation.
    All seasoned investors, especially of junior mining companies, need to pre-plan their exit strategies and stick to it. I've been buying DEG for the past 6 months and I believe it has a bright future if it doesn't get bought out first. No matter what happens, if there is a big pop, I always sell at least 1/3 of the position. Because DEG is close to having a producing plant and mining operation I'll keep 1/3 longterm. I'm putting all profit from the junior explorers into Kirkland - who will own 15% of Novo and DEG. For "Original Investment money" and "New Money" I'm looking to add an Explorer, outside of the front runners, that has a low Market Cap and a decent land prospects. Already started buying small amounts of CZR, CHN and KAI. Not really thrilled with any of these. Would take a punt on Creasy.

Taking suggestions but KAI is my leader with 35 Mil MC. Chalice has lots of cash but is taking forever to deploy it. I've assumed they were targeting Pilbara lands but that may be difficult in the current environment. Did find a nice little Nevada company, called Alligent Gold, that is the only company I like as much as DEG. It's ticker is AUAU (tsx). This is a new spin out from Columbus and MC in 20 M. Only 50 million shares out. Has a low grade resource already and 2 rigs drilling. Have been buying lots in this one. Low risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.