AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Congolese Government and AVZ to progress Manono SEZ, page-58

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    A little more info dated 22/10/2020 (down below) regarding measures being discussed at a very “Inclusive” international level, regarding security issues effecting the area and moving forward. This is a direct copy from Pres Felix direct social media feed... aka, the horses mouth.

The fact that the DRC is on a transition path into 1st word practise, anticipating great benefit to the country and is citizens as a whole for future generations, gets the attention and support of the heavy hitters in the International Community.

Many have come here before you, bleating on about this very same topic, under the guise of “white knights” to save holders from this peril. All I will say that any investor who has not undertaken DD or appreciates the social risks elements, prior to becoming a holder, will not be saved by the likes of your unbalanced “agenda driven” diatribe.

I will say IMO, that whenever the International Community are involved, it gives me confidence in the DRC’s ability to join 1st world social, community and business practise.

#DRC 22.10.2020 l #Audience #AfricanCityPRESIDENT A SAFETY SITUATION MEETING IN EASTERN COUNTRY WITH A GROUP OF AMBASSADORS.

The issue of the security situation in the East of the country was discussed during the meeting of President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, this Thursday at the Cité of the African Union, with a group of ambassadors and Representatives of international accredited bodies in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

According to British ambassador Emily Maltman to the Democratic Republic of Congo, these diplomats exchanged with the Head of State on the implementation of the new concept of demobilization, disarming and community reintegration (DDRC) in eastern countries and the importance of having a DDRC agenda based on community reintegration and conversion into productive activities, which will help stabilize all abused communities for several years.

For Ms. Maltman, what is more important is that this time, with the new concept of DDR, we are able to permanently end this cycle of violence by armed groups.Regarding how the international community intends to accompany the head of state in his efforts to eradicate this cycle of violence in the East, the British diplomat has said that what is important for them is to have a focal point to discuss with, to allow to involve all international actors on this subject, including the World Bank, MONUSCO etc.

The ambassadors of France, Great Britain, Canada, Switzerland, Belgium, the United States of America, the European Union, the World Bank and MONUSCO participated in the meeting.

Head of State communication [email protected]
    Last edited by Daripper: 23/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.