CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

So, who are Longland Resources? An unlisted private UK...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    So, who are Longland Resources? An unlisted private UK company.

What is the Greenland project? From the Longland Resources web site:

"Recent activities have followed up on earlier sampling/mapping and a heli-borne Vertical Time domain Electro-Magnetic (VTEM) survey was flown over the Miki Prospect in 2017. The survey was used to find conductors (sulphide) at depth and was successful in identifying three targets worthy of follow up drilling, that may represent accumulations of sulphide (the targets are between 60-240m beneath surface)."

Nothing to suggest this is anything more than a highly speculative overseas early stage exploration hopeful with no money.

Teaming up with CNJ, a company that can't pay its way at Mt Thirsty, with only enough cash to pay admin costs for 3 or 4 months and then what are their chances in the next CR? Hmmm.

For those who remain in I hope I'm wrong (or that there is something to learn from all of this) but I can't believe my luck to get out at 1.3c. To whoever has those 4 $1M buy orders currently at .9c & 1c that float just below the trading price - I feel a bit guilty taking advantage of your efforts - but hey you just can't miss that sort of opportunity!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 14985373 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24203591 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.