CXZ 10.7% 3.1¢ connexion mobility ltd

Ann: Connexion Telematics OnTRAC Renewal with General Motors, page-114

1. 2,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    ‘... as a springboard to develop additional sales with GM and then beyond.’

Wrong, I wrote the above. To be clear (as with the share disposal which was not Director selling, it’s not that hard to understand) they will have been working hard and well on building the foundations for future growth. If you expected it all to come to a head in those initial contract 3 years, with Covid chucked in, you’ll rightly be disappointed.

The 3 years work will show itself over the next couple of years. First bit of evidence is that they have the renewal. It’s not the same. When you perform and have bargaining power, when a customer is happy with you, you can negotiate better, longer terms. So we got 5 years. BIG TICK.

I say you secure 5 years if you are working on some good things and you can then negotiate with the ROI (Return on Investment) being spread out. So, as they have said, they have been working on the value add with GM. Most probably also working on other customers, but you wouldn’t expect to hear ANY information about that, for obvious reasons (competitive advantage, confidentiality clauses).

Then when you consider the structural change to the board, we are now set for the share price to spring higher, hence the term ‘springboard’ I used.

Happy to respond if you add something to the discussion rather than just not find my logic clear without reading carefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $27.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $2.255K 74.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 460000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 614604 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ 17500
Last updated 15.43pm 31/05/2024 ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.