CQA 140% 4.8¢ conquest agri limited

Ann: Conquest Abandons Proposed Bid for Priority One, page-26

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Far as I'm concerned, we left the world as an agricultural chemical company, sat in the twilight zone for yolks, then came up with this P1 scheme which has no relevance to the original company. Not that in itself is a bad thing, other companies have done it, but 500k for due diligence. I could do it in 5 minutes for free. I have a smart Samsung. I have far far more available at my finger tips than I can ever contend with - for free. Like I'm willing to pay for some additional waste of time....What was the management thinking?
    Get back to reality and fast....the world is screaming for food, especially protein. Unless the company is run by cretins...they would know this. Australia has probably the best reputation for food export on the planet....the world is their oyster....LOL...oysters will do...
    Anyway, if it is too hard to think of a viable agricultural business that is begging for a major player - then wind it up...You have failed us.....
    My money would be on plain simple - goats......Do your own research oh masters of CQA....get a few thousand hectares in whoop-whoop....and raise, sell, and export....at a great profit. I've done my own research and I'm tempted....but age and time conspire against me - but I may make the plunge anyway. The numbers and demand are significant....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.