CQA 140% 4.8¢ conquest agri limited

Regarding the company "Globo Lotto" that Priority One...

1. 8,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    Regarding the company "Globo Lotto" that Priority One acquired:

http://p1card.com/2014/05/14/priority-one-network-group-agreed-to-acquire-globo-lotto/

As you will see, the Priority One statement asserts:

"Globo Lotto based in Australia with offices in Brazil dedicated to the implementation of the Globo Club Card.

The business has a sophisticated distribution network throughout the Brazilian landscape with offices in Rio Brazil; the company’s distribution network spans over 16 states with a direct reach to 25% of the Brazilian population."

I have checked ASIC's record of Australian companies. There is indeed a company called Globo Lotto with an ACN of 167 415 974.

1. The company was registered on 6th January of this year.

2. Its principal place of business is Suite 324, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne, Vic 3004.

3. The sole current director is a Brittany McGuire.

4. Its Secretary is Brittany McGuire.

5. There are ten shares on issue, for which Brittany McGuire is the beneficial owner.

I have no argument with Globo Lotto or Britanny McGuire, but there seems to be a lack of fit between Priority One's claims about Globo Lotto and the details of its ASIC registration entry.

There is no other company registered with ASIC that bears the name Globo Lottery.

So I wonder what Priority One means. Have I missed something obvious, like the existence of another Australian company with the identical name?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.