CQA 140% 4.8¢ conquest agri limited

Just another observation to add to my previous post in this...

1. 8,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    Just another observation to add to my previous post in this thread. It concerns the shadowy nature of the company Priority One has just acquired - "Globo Lotto based in Australia."

I have already posted the ASIC details for the only company with this name on the ASIC register. It has a business address in Melbourne and a single person who is sole director, secretary, and shareholder. And this for a company that "has a sophisticated distribution network throughout the Brazilian landscape with offices in Rio Brazil; the company’s distribution network spans over 16 states with a direct reach to 25% of the Brazilian population."

http://p1card.com/2014/05/14/priority-one-network-group-agreed-to-acquire-globo-lotto/

I have just checked on the ownership of the domain name, which is up for sale at the bargain-basement price of $549.

So this is my additional observation. The Registrant of the URL www.globbolotto.com is a Rob Monster, who lives in Washington State, USA. Against the entry 'Organization' we read 'n/a'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.