ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I won't be blocking you claws. Both you and finicky post sensible caution and are always worth reading. Not that I agree with you every time. I make up my own mind just as I expect people do when they read my posts. If and when MAR announce a JV, I expect there will be plenty of chances to buy into a safer environment.

I traded MAROA options dozens of times and was able to exit almost every trade at a profit. Best price was 18c back in June 07, the same price I got for the last of my FPOs in the company, just before the oppies died. My only bad trades with the oppies were the few I had reserved to convert and a parcel I bought at a giveaway price a month or so before they lapsed. In the end I didn't convert any MAROA but the profits from the previous trades more than made up for them.

I like MAR. Its a tight little company run by a smart team. They only real negative right now is lack of income. Since the meltdown, I've tried to stick to the CPR rule: Cash, Production, Reserves. When MAR shows a clear pathway to production, I expect to be buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.