ADD 0.00% 0.4¢ adavale resources limited

I found the following references to Adavale in...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I found the following references to Adavale in Theindonesiatoday.com

Were we ever told that Adavale were "drilling at Samboja, South Kalimantan"?

Adavale Finalizes West Sumatra Coal Acquisition Monday, 24 October 2011

Adavale Resources Ltd has finalized the agreement with the owners of the Tapan coal concession, West Sumatera and has completed the acquisition of the parent company PT Prima ...

Adavale Steps in Due Diligence for Coal Mines in Kalimantan, Thursday, 29 September 2011

Adavale Resources Ltd (ASX: ADD) is continuing due diligences on its South and East Kalimantan projects, and finalizing its infrastructure facilities on the West Sumatera coal ...

Adavale Acquires Prima Perkasa Abadi, Friday, 22 July 2011

PT Adavale Nusantara Resources and Adavale Indonesia Pty Ltd, both are subsidiaries of ASX-listed Adavale, has agreed to acquire 100% shares in PT Prima Perkasa Abadi. ...

93 Miners Have Clean & Clear License in West Sumatera. Wednesday, 06 July 2011

... companies on the list include PT Prima Perkasa Abadi (Adavale Resources Ltd), PT Dasacita Pusaka Prima (Jade Technologies Ltd), and PT Black Gold International (Black Gold International LLC). While ...

Adavale Appoints Marshall Cooper as CEO of Indonesian Coal Operations. Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Adavale Resources has appointed Marshall Cooper to act as the chief executive officer of Adavale's Indonesian coal operations. Mr Cooper is an Australian citizen, who ...

Adavale Signs Indonesian Coal JV with Eddyarto. Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Adavale Resources Ltd has entered into a joint venture agreement with Haryono Eddyarto to explore and mine for coal with shareholding composition of 60:40. The JV agreement ...

Adavale Continues Drilling in Samboja, South Kalimantan. Saturday, 30 April 2011

Adavale Resources Ltd confirms drilling program will continue in Samboja, South Kalimantan and other numerous field surveys in East and South Kalimantan. Meanwhile, negotiations ...

Adavale Signs JV for 8 Coal Concessions in Kalimantan. Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Adavale Resources Ltd confirms that it has signed joint venture agreements on 8 concessions totalling 24,400ha in East and South Kalimantan, through its subsidiary Adavale Nusantara ...

Adavale Secures Funding for West Sumatera Coal Project. Friday, 15 October 2010

Adavale Resources Ltd, an Australian based exploration company that is expanding into Indonesia, announced on Friday that it intends to conduct a pro rata non-renounceable entitlement ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.261M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8.731K 2.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4387914 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1483036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.