VN8 2.94% 3.5¢ vonex limited..

Ann: Consistent Progress for Vonex Retail, Wholesale and Oper8tor, page-19

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Another great day on the market for Vonex. 10.5c a share in a booming market and we continue to fall. Our peers ST1 up to 36c per share and continuing to rise.
    Compare the two since 15th June this year. Vonex has dropped by 0.5c from 11 to 10.5 and ST1 has gone from 20c to 36c. Vonex has had 5 positive announcements in this time and ST1 has had 15. Seems to be a pattern here. New Director for ST1 with good customer focus and a great deal of experience in Public companies. CEO is constantly doing presentations hence the interest in the stock and the rising share price.

We shareholders deserve to know what is happening in the company. Please use the ASX announcement platforms to inform us on how our company is going. Why is it that Oper8tor has taken over two years and has run over budget by over $400K and there still is no commercial product available??? Is Oper8tor still relevant and if not why are the performance shares still around. Surely management put a time frame on the performance shares???????? Or can we put an idea forward about time travel for performance shares and if it happens in 1000 years do I still get the shares. Or maybe I can have the clause of spinning out the company that way I can get my shares without performing.

Is the company profitable?? and if not when do they believe that will happen??

You can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink. Do YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

DONALD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.