VN8 1.41% 3.5¢ vonex limited..

I hope it is consolidating at these levels however i thought the...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I hope it is consolidating at these levels however i thought the consolidation level should have been 15.5 to 16c not dropping back to 12.5 as it did today. But as everyone has said before hand the lack of news flow is what causes this company to stall. They have done one transaction in 2 years which tends to have me thinking that they are either uncommercial or do not have the know how to engage deals. This is something I have been critical of the company for the past two years.
    Yes Blackdog i have been here since way before the failed RTO and are gutted by it. Considering what happened I am even more stunned by managements latest decisions but once again I do not have confidence in the management so nothing surprises me with them. I am waiting to hear that management are going to spin oper8tor out of the company which automatically triggers them getting their perfomance shares. The target of 50 million active users was set so that it was beneficial for shareholders as if they hit those targets then all holders would be happy. However the directors inserted a clause which states that if the app is spun out or the company is taken over then they get all their performance shares. Considering it is unlikely that oper8tor will have 50 million subscribers in the near future (if ever) then they are looking at how they are going to get their hands on 20% of the company without achieving the milestones. Now it has been over 2 months since we have had a update on oper8tor and it has been over 6 weeks since there as been an update done on the app. This tends to say that nothing is happening and they are trying to work out a way of getting their hands on the shares without having to perform. If management was to do the right thing by the shareholders they would take away the clauses or if that is hard when they spin out the app then have the performance shares in the app company as well so that the only way they get the shares is if they meet their milestones as originally voted on by the shareholders of the company.But i dont think that is going to happen even though it is the right thing to do.
    Yes thanks in regards to Estrella. I just wished we had the same potential news flow that Vonex does but from 0.6 to 1.8c on this drilling program is encouraging. Problem is exploration is a hard area to be in having all costs and no income until you have spent lots of money. But potential is there so that is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $81.68K 2.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3357020 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 3482803 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.