EPY 2.94% 16.5¢ earlypay ltd

Been away out of range for 5 days and come back to this mess....

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396

Been away out of range for 5 days and come back to this mess. @govr is right - this has probably been influenced by Naos who have a substantial foot in both camps and neither holding is doing much for their portfolio performance. I too have a foot in all 3 camps (COG,CGR,NSC) and I am unimpressed with all of them. IMO COG should not be contemplating merging with a business which for the most part is in such a different industry. COG need to settle down and consolidate and integrate their acquisitions for a while. The current economic climate is not exactly conducive of writing increased business equipment finance and it is not hard to see that CEO Riley and the board might be on the hunt to keep increasing the figures but surely the relatively new equipment finance division of CGR does not represent an attractive enough proposition to take on factoring and invoice discounting as a new sideline. If this goes ahead and I hope it does not then I see that further down the track the factoring side will be hived off - it just is not core business for COG. As someone else said - looks like two unloved companies becoming one large one. IMO COG will most likely hold CGR's prospects back when they were just beginning to look really good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $47.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $477.7K 2.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 882880 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 177600 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.