SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Consolidation of Capital, page-11

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    When the consolidation was announced I wanted out but no one would buy at my base of 0.005. Having previously watched an investment disappear completely after multiple consolidations, I wanted out and out immediately.

I have since had time to reflect and pulled my sell order, now actually feeling quite positive about continuing to hold. Exploration money in the bank and they have a sizeable, proven resource with grade and quantity significantly increasing as their knowledge of the resource increases.

The price of nickel is on the rise and the following research suggests it’s use in car batteries may be even greater in the future.

https://www.world-energy.org/article/27213.html

At less than half a cent this is real punters territory so no guarantees but having money and a sizable existing resource, IMHO puts this one a step ahead of many others at this market cap which are purely a lucky dip. With time and more rational thought the consolidation seems like a sound move if this is to become a reality or it might just keep consolidating away to nothing, but as it stands I’m hopeful there is upside here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.501K 102.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 269535 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 73767 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.