GED 0.00% 4.0¢ golden deeps limited.

Consolidation looks to be definitely going ahead, which I...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Consolidation looks to be definitely going ahead, which I won't say what think, probably a few in this camp, but what is done is done, what does the road a head hold the shareholder, at a lower SOI are we now more likely to see more investment and hence a greater ability to raise the cash for a more extensive drill campaign where we can sure up a valuable resource that the company can take into production, given past mining in the area and grades achieved mining and grades from few drill results we have a company maker at our feet, but not seeing much bang for buck for amounts previously raised, I am well into a 50% loss, want to see drill rigs on-site employing the local people drilling, time for action, I have taken a hit, time for Jon to step up to the plate and drive this through to production or get off the train don't waste our time and money and put someone young in who knows how to achieve results, you talk a good story, time to deliver, I don't want to sell at a loss for tax time, I want to be able to sell my shares and by myself sumfin top shelf and spoil the family and grandchildren, GLTAH, let's go GED and Jon and kick some goals!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.621M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13770 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.