A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

I expect a stockpile of approx 15kt of spodumene at the end of...

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    I expect a stockpile of approx 15kt of spodumene at the end of the quarter which has around $15m value at current market prices.

The company should also have anywhere from $10-$15m COH at the end of the Q.
    If pushed I would go with $13m.

So if we have another +$50m Q next Q we are already half way there to affording that.
    I don’t expect such outgoing next quarter but I couldn’t say for sure. Take merger costs andadd loan repayments, include another $6m of fines development costs and it comes to $45m.

Sydney talking a good game but he not providing the figures to back it up. Is there something he knows that we don’t, sometimes that can be the case but doesn’t seem to be here. The information not available publically can be estimated to a reasonable degree of accuracy. As it stands on the information known a CR is not required, we await the next Q CF statement to see if one is possible next Q but it looks unlikely with production hitting the sweet spot, the ore grades increasing and a new offtake partner prepayment a high possibility.
    Last edited by El Jefe: 17/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.