UCM 0.00% 1.7¢ uscom limited

Ann: Consolidation of less than marketable parcels, page-42

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    hi salston - shows me stock code is cdx . Traded at 51.5c today . Mkt cap of $56 mill . Half yearly sales revenues were a touch over $2 mill. Does not show me any news announcements.
    Uscom comparison of mkt cap is just under $18 mill with half yearly sales revenues of $1.1 mill.

spoke to family friend in Hong Kong today and told omicron wave still very bad and growing daily. Hospitals struggling to cope with overloads. Uscom announced back in feb 2020 that Uscom 1a device had increased sales from govt health interest in mainland China for initial first wave back in early 2020. Wondering if mr Phillips and mr meng healthcare connections are still good and Uscom 1a device still helping and possibly of more China 1a sales to Hong Kong to help patients

also noticed on the spirosonic website that the ventitest has an awesome piece about its capability and benefits and how it works in the all products section but is not listed on the main home screen as a product as the other spirosonic devices are.not sure why ? Have not heard anything on this for a longtime but you can purchase it on the website so it must be still part of the sales devices.
    The spirosonic myAir app is available on Google android but still not available on my Apple store which is another not sure why to me . The spirosonic website example of how it works and its capabilities is fantastic I think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.238M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129043 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 62500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.