UCM 13.3% 1.7¢ uscom limited

Love your belief mr gates and in some ways your comment is the...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Love your belief mr gates and in some ways your comment is the problem with the company. “Patience and happy to see what happens in the next year or so”.
    The share price is at 10 year lows !!! with appalling interest. Most investors have been waiting for that next year or so for a very long time but unfortunately the company always flashes the hope and potential of its products and devices but can’t sell them so that in the next year or so hope never arrives . I am a believer and always hoping but the big distribution deals and substantial revenues just never arrive and each time they don’t it’s because of circumstances apparently.
    The cr at 11c that a long time poster in this forum mentioned we should all be thankful for and it could be the last time we ever get an opportunity at that price lasted in the blink of an eye and the post cr buying at 10 year low prices has been terrible.
    It can turn positive and shoot up substainally on one announcement but the quietness from the company sense the cr has been almost deafening hence most people’s skepticism.
    I continue to hope but with no confidence at all anymore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.238M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $850 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129043 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 62500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.