1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Well disappointment, this once hopeful investment (way...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Well disappointment, this once hopeful investment (way overweight in Altura) ended up here. Without the consolidation I have been holding out for some traction in the tenements owned and JV with Sayona. Personally I hate the idea of consolidation, as my experience the new converted price never holds, and one ends up with ordinary low number of shares.
    To me this just reflects on the company and management not being successful in their endeavours. No surprise there I guess. I know management are not popular and have been on the nose since Altura, which at the time I thought was more the market price of spod, hence why my continual hold and investment into the wild ride from nothing to something in Sayona, but the market turned again! Hopefully Sayona can still rise again.
    The only thing about a consolidation is the POSSIBILITY to get funding with -25X shares on issue. What are others thoughts on that? (Apologies this has probably been covered, I just don't think I want to read the toxic comments again!
    Also no tax benefit for losses under Super when in retirement phase, only 15% if in accumulation. But if outside super probably best to sell b4 June 30 to use those losses this year, IF you have gains to offset in this market! IMO!
    GOOD LUCK ALL, not here but elsewhere when the market comes again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $18.33K 6.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
126 190548747 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44175421 80
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.