ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - ADR, page-5

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I think your misunderstanding mate... there is nothing good about this at all... hence why the consolidation is horrid...

just like F18FDG is agreeing with me, the SP possibly will get pushed further down..

share price is currently .003, if the SP is the same at consolidation this will put the SP after the 15:1 consolidation to .045cents..

so as alike I have said and F18FDG is saying the SP could then fall further than it can now...

if you have 1,000,000 shares now current value at .003 is $3000...

after consolidation your 1,000,000 shares @ .003 ($3000 value) will be reduced to 333,333 shares .045cents ($3,000 value)...

without consolidation the worst is .001 it could fall to.... so your shares can only fall to the max of $1000 with 1million shares...

after consolidation, if the SP was to ever fall to the likes of .001, the shares would be worth nothing more than $333.... this is why consolidations are horrid...

The only good thing about it is when the company are moving forward in revenue and the SP is on the incline regardless... it gives us more attention being above 1cents, as being in the .000 range barely gets us attention... also the register is reduced making shares harder to get, however this is not what ADR are up to... they are consolidating shares IMO purely to allow for more heavy discounted CR's, so further dilution is inevitable... hence why the SP will probably fall further than it ever could have post consolidation...

there is nothing good about this at all..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.