AVR 2.33% $14.65 anteris technologies ltd

Well said TZ.... I have voted in favor of some resolutions...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well said TZ.... I have voted in favor of some resolutions although the majority I have voted against. I disagree with Lex who says that voting no is pointless, perhaps the outcome will be the same although if they get a decent % against it will perhaps force them to reconsider their actions in the future.

What really annoyed me reading the annual report is to see that Graeme Rowley missed something like 4 out of 6 meetings. Rowley should do the decent thing and hand back the % of his total director's fees for the % of meetings he missed (either that or donate that money to charity).... I sent an email to Rowley through the company asking him why he thought he was deserving of his director's fees when he couldn't be bothered attending the meetings although he has yet to respond and I am not holding my breath.

Unfortunately I am unable to attend the AGM this year as this is a question I'd have love to put to Rowley at the meeting (if he could be bothered turning up!) although if anyone else here on this forum would ask this question on my behalf at the AGM I'll buy them a beer should we ever meet up in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.