AVR 2.33% $14.65 anteris technologies ltd

If any one is interested in how I voted - I voted against the...

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If any one is interested in how I voted - I voted against the remuneration report, and against the issue of shares and options to directors.
    Like Terry says, when the money is flowing in, (and the SP heads north) they can give themselves any bonuses they want.
    I voted against Mr Rowley being issued shares in lieu of fees, because he doesn't deserve it. I can't see why he deserves the fees.

From what I understand, Mr Bennett heads up the Australian distribution arm (infusion pumps) and the sales of that division went backwards. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, but there's an increase of income to $10m but CardioCel accounted for $2.5m, so the infusion business went backwards. For that reason, I've voted against the re election of Mr Bennett.

I don't think my (our) votes will effect the outcome, but it might make the board notice us a little more. I think up to now, they don't give a stuff about the owners of the company (us as shareholders)

Remember, we only need 25% against the remuneration report to make them sit up and take notice then they've got 12 months to turn things around. If they don't, and there's 25% against at next years AGM, we could be up for a new board

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.