AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Consolidation/Split - AHZ, page-56

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    One last point What is a Top Holder
    Well AVX sold 80 million shares in one trade when the stock was 2ish cents but only 1 sub note from them no where is the bloke that got them.
    Well it was not one person that's why. It was a investor group of individuals that took the lot and 10 million more not hard to find the day it was the only day that AHZ got to a 100 mill traded in a day. So being they helped to rid us of AVX that sold on all news and yes they where part of the takeover. which did nothing but help the SP go down and was the start of a rise that got most here in to start with as it ran to 18 cents within a year. Now those South Oz blokes are top holders but yet none in the top 20. # of us here were in it a one stage. Just maybe they asked for it to happen and people like me a few months ago knowing full well that it would get sold on it, However I did say I agree if you are about to get or show a profit, so again in my view this is going to happen within the next year but I could be well wrong about the timing hope im right tho. It was one of the few things I voted for however I did say 5 for 1 not 10 for one.
    Going back to the TOP HOLDERS what makes a top holder, In most companies they are never seen to do much after they get there holding. Hell Twiggy was in court for years talking up FMG might be why we don't hear a lot from him (nothing I know of) but the TOP Holders most do nothing yes Twiggy sold some but still today he owns more than he started with and underwrote a CR. So mostly they DONT PANIC sell when the buy and sell Q looks bad or the price moves down. It's the ones that dont hold that many that governs the price there is not one holder in the top 50 that holds less than 2 million units,
    The con and IMO will or could stop some of this once it settles, well I hope so but none of us know including them.
    So again IMO this may settle the SP down in due time, if we want partners which I think should happen soon with parts of CC we need this to happen as we all have seen a good gain at lunchtime only to be sold down by one or two, it still will but less %age will and should stop some not all.
    I.m in it to make money not lose it but you all need to stand back and say this, Would you like to buy into a company that has world beating tech for hearts and could have a vax worth millions??? Insto says Ill take 1ook units Ill buy them now how much??? 6K if that did get alarm bells going nothing would, hell all this for 6 cents a unit when in the US * bucks is a penny stock
    But yes I voted for that but hell no to bonuses it's there god dam job there not waiters waiting for a tip. Wan't a tip be good to your mother

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.