CYM 0.00% 3.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - ARX-ARX.AX, page-12

1. 4,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    I bought my first shares in this commercial nightmare, back when it was called....wait for it.... "East West Minerals NL" I think I and Mosses, had just graduated high school....since then, the suits who've run this thing, in its various forms over the decades, have managed to destroy officially now all my ARX share value, but about $2.00 worth of remaining stock - thankfully, even I was smart enough to STOP pouring money in, about a decade or so back, so my holding has not grown, but my bank balance at least didn't decline as fast!

Note to ARX
    IF, some kid, just out of school or at uni, ever sees you mob advertising for an office support role sometime, you treat that kid with total respect, in fact, you make her/him the CEO on their first day, because that kid could - literally - do no worse for shareholders, than all the high paid "suits" have over the far too many years involved - they'd likely even perform, the greatest miracle since Lazarus and commercially ADVANCE the business, for the benefit of shareholders!

Heaven alone would know what's been talked about around the ARX board table over the decades....I think as shareholders we'd be terrified if we knew.....but man we've paid!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $7.261K 205.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 548632 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 272147 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.