AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Was going to reply to Koala in reference to what BB stated and I...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Was going to reply to Koala in reference to what BB stated and I did actually post those statements earlier, but sometimes there are those who don't read the content in its entirety and therefore miss vital information that is put forward to help others , it's up to them what they do with the information regarding the company and in particular how the Board has driven this company backwards for many a year.

So it was refreshing to see your post that contains factual information at how so few can feed for so long and continue to dupe people along the way, it's not hard to sit back with an opened mind after hearing the London Presentation, then the continued stuff ups by BB stating SK are our Offtake Partners and would be financing the mine so it's easy to make a clear cut assessment as you have provided for both sides, I don't normally say this but couldn't of put it any better myself well done on being so honest about a company that has a BoD that should have been gone long ago, and those who got trapped by Benjamin Bell's rubbish in the past may just be ready to move him and his Cronies on Enough is Enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $29.28K 3.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 13305467 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 291010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.