AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Yes I do hold and as I have stated many times I am Bullish about...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Yes I do hold and as I have stated many times I am Bullish about Sconi, may not be right, but in any event still Bullish, what concerns me are those running the company.

One only has to read through past announcements to see were this is heading and as stated by CWS the London Presentation shows how a BoD and in particular it's leader can mislead investors with some choice words and let's be honest Benjamin Bell has no right to state any of the rubbish he put out, then continued releasing announcements stating again SK was funding Sconi, it was blatant incompetence from a person incapable of being up front an Honest with shareholders to feather his own nest and is why he was pulled up by the ASX on numerous occasions, one only has to read the announcements to clearly see why this company has gone backwards, and in the end is probably why SK walked.

Look at who's the chairman, a bloke that is loathed in and around the horse racing industry because of the pig headed attitude towards other's, seems that same attitude is and has been afforded to all shareholders on a regular basis, owns Terrain Capital a finance Company with over 35 years experience and cannot tie up a deal or get the job done unless of course it's to fill up ones own pockets and feather the nests of his mates, probably don't need to go further into all the free shares the Board gives themselves and many of the other stuff ups over a extended period of time, hopefully you can see why I want this BoD gone or at least certain elements within the structure of the company as I firmly believe the only reason they Consolidated (even after BB stating he would never is to survive long term) and was to further continue those lifestyles they have when LG walk away because the Company is unable to secure finance from anyone and for good reason. THE BOARD.

That's why Enough is Enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.