AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

@db,mate thinking every agrees with you, I certainly do...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    @db,

mate thinking every agrees with you, I certainly do especially as you state BB confirmed that Consolidation was never going to happen, what it is imho is the timing from them in respect to the upcoming deadline and my theory is that this board are playing the shareholders to keep up their comfortable lifestyles the have continually bull showered everyone and slammed the door shut in shareholders faced when it suited them.

What they have done over the past 2 AGM's is nothing short of astounding first off they knew that they were going to be voted out at last year's AGM by way of the second strike rule so they put in the Spill Resolution then get certain people to vote by way of proxy then the chair Voteed against the Spill, no one can tell me they did not set that up, so holders are clearly being played here.

As to the consolidation if this BoD wanted to do the right thing by shareholders they would have got funding first an foremost let the SP take off then do the consolidation, example would be they secure finance SP could possibly get to a conservative figure of 15cps off the back of any funding news, that being said a Consolidation would be around $1.50 per share and if that was the case then no one would be against it, at this point in time all it really is are shareholders are the lambs in the slaughterhouse and the BoD doing the slicing on them.

It needs to be stopped at the gates by the current owners/shareholders and that action should be put in place before the gate to the slaughterhouse is opened by this current BOARD, IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.