AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - AUZ, page-24

1. 12,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Well I'm one who suggested that this consolidation would happen years ago only to be subjected to the usual ranting of those who don't have a clue.
    Whilst my call for consolidation was sometime ago, it was inevitable.

My call back in 2019, at the time there was 3 billion AUZ shares. That went up to 4.3 billion
    Post #:37944937
    The shareprice at the time was 2.4 cents, now its 2c.

"Like it or not, AUZ will have a share consolidation in the future. The share consolidation will be in the order of 10:1 or 15:1.
    It becomes difficult to raise capital for a company thats considered a "penny dreadful".
    The more capital raised at the current share price will just mean a higher conversion consolidation rate in the future.
    Consolidation is the worst thing that can happen to long term holders as the ensuing dilution via consolidation at 20:1 or 50:1 makes their portfolio/ holding almost worthless.
    There are many examples on the ASX."

The fact remains that the consolidation should've been more aggressive ie 20:1 or 50:1.
    The company has made no progress and will need to keep capital raising so a greater consolidation would've allowed more capital raising before the next consolidation.

I do laugh when at the time some poor AUZ shareholder stated...

"This is not substantiated ..the company ( Ben ) has categorically ruled out share consolidation before production / revenues commence .."

REALLY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.785K 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 10057622 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3665197 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.