PFT 0.00% 2.7¢ pure foods tasmania limited

Guys & Gal's all us loyal BCL shareholders were all screwed !!I...

1. 1,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Guys & Gal's all us loyal BCL shareholders were all screwed !!
    I spoke to a BCL Legal team member the other day who confirmed the past Management are gone {wonder what back door deal was hatched for them} and as 10 Baggers mentioned in his previous post this was a cheap back door listing into the ASX for this food crowd and basically all Cockatoo investors have lost it all and obviously
    Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd / Bunji had no assets/teniments or anything else of value left to sell or it was milked out in expenses etc by past Management.
    What pisses me off is the new crowd taking advantage of our company - not offering us anything !!!! other than an opportunity to buy new shares from the prospectus @.26c claiming an over subscribe public offering raising the 3.5Mil to buy the PFT business and cover fee's, costs and kickbacks no doubt. The right thing to have done is to offer long term BCL shareholders shares at a fair entry level or at least options to the value of our investment with a take up of say the back half of 2020 or 2021 - naturally one would do this if the PFT business was successful !!!!
    Just my thoughts - or I sell off my one share in April when listed and carry a massive tax write off l don't need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.296M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $11 393

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36243 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 146796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.