CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Consolidation/Split - CGB, page-76

1. 2,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    "When is pnina getting her shares?"

She's prob already got them as they were granted via percentage-vote at the agm.
    I'm not sure if the new issue of shares to her (agmpl) has to be announced within a certain timeframe, however, being pretty familiar with the way the BoD has historically operated, I reckon they'll keep that info back until the next quarterly report figuring the dust will have settled by then.

"Is she waiting for it to hit rock bottom."

That cannot be done (wait for rock bottom) because the criteria was that the quantity of shares was based on the 5-day VWAP prior/upto to the agm.
    A couple of us (if you didn't see the convo) worked it out to be vwap of $0.0022 - (or, 0.22c) pre-consol price. New price makes that 5.5c per share.
    Then calculate the $312,000 payoff into new shares @5.5c (5,672,727)
    Keep your calculator going and you'll find that those new shares are equivalent to more than TWICE the number of shares they were lobbying for in the beginning of this farce.

Bear in mind there was NO mention of a cash comparison in the original ASX announcement !
    The ann ONLY mentioned 70m shares ! Dyor..

Shareholders and the Market were not advised until after Sholom blabbed to a journalist !
    The journo would have to have solid evidence of this, otherwise he could face legal action.

Again, a complete disregard for Full Disclosure under Corporate Regulations

ASIC aren't interested, ASX aren't interested.

There isn't any Shareholder Protection here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.